EJN is the journal of the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies, FENS. EJN publishes original research articles and reviews in the broad fields of molecular, cellular, systems, behavioral, and cognitive neurosciences. EJN aims to advance our understanding of the nervous system in health and disease, thereby improving the diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders. Papers should present novel results that can be of interest to a broad spectrum of neuroscientists and that were generated by experiments guided by clearly defined aims or hypotheses.
Publish your research in the journal to benefit from:
- No submission fee or page charges.
- Online submission through ScholarOne Manuscripts™.
- Expert and rigorous peer review.
- Free color figures in the online version
- Rapid online publication: final papers published online ahead of issue publication.
- Download the Author Guidelines as a PDF
In addition, authors of review articles published in EJN can take advantage of the following:
- A year’s free online subscription to EJN.
- Free color figures in the print version of EJN.
- Regular updates on downloads and citations.
- A free book to first-named author.